Friday, November 11, 2022

Introduction to Storyboarding Camera Angles

What are camera angles?
-High angle
-Low angle
-Eye level 
-Dutch/Canted
-Overhead level
-Cowboy/Hip level
-Knee level
-Ground level

The objective of the assignment was to create a storyboard that defines the action or description lines and to illustrate simple drawings on a hard copy worksheet provided to represent each of the key concepts above.
What did I learn?
This assignment taught me how to develop a storyboard to plan and apply the techniques used to create camera angles in their respective categories. Before this assignment, I had never drawn an original storyboard with different camera angles and labels, so this was a really fun assignment to work on. The angles also helped me practice perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  My creative critical reflection! I loved putting this PowerPoint together and making it match the film created with our group.