Friday, November 11, 2022

Introduction to Storyboarding Shot Sizes

What are shot sizes?
-Establishing shot
-Master shot
-Wide shot
-Full shot
-Medium full shot
-Medium shot
-Medium close up
-Close up
-Extreme close up
The objective of the assignment was to create a storyboard that defines the action or description lines and to illustrate simple drawings on a hard copy worksheet provided to represent each of the key concepts above.

What did I learn?
This assignment taught me how to develop a storyboard to plan and apply the techniques used to create camera shot sizes in their respective categories. Before this assignment, I had never drawn an original storyboard with different camera shots and labels, so this was a very informative assignment to work on especially since these terms can reused in the future when I'm ready to start working on the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  My creative critical reflection! I loved putting this PowerPoint together and making it match the film created with our group.